This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #EggcellentTreats #CollectiveBias
It’s Easter week and officially spring! It feels great to come out of hibernation, spend more time outside and plan for the upcoming holiday weekend. If you have been to any department store lately, you’ve likely seen aisles and aisles of Easter goodies. If I am being honest, the seasonal aisles always suck me in as I want to see what is the latest and greatest.
On my most recent trip through the Walmart Easter candy section, I discovered BUTTERFINGER® Cup Eggs 6pk. Hello heaven! I love NESTLÉ® candy and these did not disappoint. For one of our Easter gatherings this upcoming weekend, I am in charge of dessert (the best thing to be in charge of if you ask me). I decided using these would make for a festive new and delicious recipe. I came up with BUTTERFINGER® Cup Egg Pops. In my mind, it is a perfect harmony between cake pops and candy. And because the more chocolate the better, I threw a bag of BUTTERFINGER® NestEggs into my basket for garnishing the pops.
I love testing new ideas in the kitchen, but do not usually have time or patience to make something completely from scratch. To encourage creativity and make for stress-free Easter preparation, I usually create a shopping list before heading out the door, start with preexisting components (like NESTLÉ® candy in this recipe) and give myself grace if things do not go exactly as planned. Putting these little life hacks in place definitely helps me stay calm in the kitchen and try new things. With these BUTTERFINGER® Cup Egg Pops and lots of Easter cheer, we are excited to spend time with friends and family celebrating!
- 3 packages of BUTTERFINGER® Cup Eggs 6pk
- 1 package of BUTTERFINGER® NestEggs
- 8 ounces of cream cheese
- 6 bricks of chocolate almond bark
- Take all of the packaging off the BUTTERFINGER® Cup Eggs and the BUTTERFINGER® NestEggs.
- Chop all of the BUTTERFINGER® Cup Eggs into small pieces.
- Cube the cream cheese into squares.
- Combine the chopped BUTTERFINGER® Cup Eggs and cubed cream cheese into a stand mixer.
- Mix on medium speed until creamed together.
- Refrigerate this combination for two hours.
- While refrigerating, chop the BUTTERFINGER® NestEggs into fine pieces and set aside.
- After the batter is completely chilled, roll it into small balls.
- Melt the chocolate almond bark over the stove.
- Dip a lollipop stick into the melted chocolate and gently push into the center of each BUTTERFINGER® ball.
- Allow this spot of chocolate to dry and then roll each ball in the melted chocolate until completely covered.
- Immediately sprinkle the BUTTERFINGER® NestEggs pieces on top of each ball.
- Refrigerate for another hour and then serve.
Check out BUTTERFINGER® ingredients for yourself and learn how all BUTTERFINGER® products have no artificial colors and flavors, added colors from natural sources. And for even more chocolaty delicious recipe ideas, head over to their website or the flavorful moments Pinterest board.