It is hot outside! I love summertime and the opportunity to spend many long hours outside in the nice weather. Keeping cool and refreshed is the best way to enjoy the hot temperatures longer. My mother-in-law made us the sweetest, most refreshing summer treats last week and I had to share them with you.
Popsicles are a summer staple. These ones are the easiest to make, require only three ingredients and will cool you off in no time so you can get back outside. They are the perfect bedtime snack or can settle a sweet tooth craving in an instant. Three cheers for popsicles that are healthy and delicious!
Fresh Mint Leaves
1. Cube your watermelon and put it in the freezer.
2. Cut your mint leaves into fine pieces.
3. Once the watermelon is frozen, put the watermelon and fine mint pieces in a blender.
4. Cut a lime in half and squeeze both sides into the blender.
5. Blend on high until smooth.
6. Pour the mixture into popsicle molds and freeze overnight.
7. Enjoy your popsicles!
What is your favorite flavor of popsicles?
How do you stay refreshed in the summer?